Friday 21 December 2012

Turning to Nicholas Sparks's

I am dying to read The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling but I thought I should give myself a break and read something lighter and less challenging and also something I am sure will be enjoyable. I have spent last three weeks with Stieg Larsson's Millenium (first two books) and I seriously need a change from murder mysteries and complicated plots.

That is when I turn to the genre of romance. Since Message in a Bottle, I have been wanting to read more of Nicholas Sparks. He has got a great gift in style of writing down his equally or even more gifted imagination. Among all the attributes of literature, writing style is what I value most. So Nicholas Sparks is one of my most favorite.

So I have started reading A Walk to Remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment