Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hello to me again!


“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
― Dr. Seuss


Today is a great day. I finally got my senses back. It feels like I had gone to live some other person's life and now I have come back to being myself. For one thing, I had got hold of my tablet again and have started going through my to-read list, which I have not been doing for last three or four weeks.

I think everybody has to pass through difficult times in life when things become too entangled and you cannot find the end of thread to grab and unravel the net. What I am talking about is probably not considered a great hardship but it was surely a tiring period.

I think I would prefer not to discuss the context here lest I should read it at some time in future and start to recall this previous month, which I want to forget with all my heart. May be I will write about it some time later but I certainly do not feel like going through the ordeal now. Let's just say that I overstretched my nerves a little too much by indulging in what seems like a twenty excessively demanding tasks and of course, simultaneously. Thing is that when you run many heavy processes on your computer, it gets heated up. Well, it looks like my head is not much different. But thank God, it did not get warm enough to explode, though it might have caused some nearby explosions or may be something dangerously close to that.

Ironically, all that remains to be done is my Final Year Project, which by the way is on one bumpy road, find a job and get admission in MS. Ha!! Still I am saying that I feel free. One good thing about difficulties that we face in life is that you stop complaining about frivolous problems and start learning to adjust with them. At the same time, you learn the immense value of blessings you already have and start cherishing and appreciating them better. I remembered a saying of our Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), that I find in perfect compliance with what I am feeling right now:

Hadees e Nabwi: " RASOOL ALLAH ( S.A.W.W.) ne 1 admi ko naseehat krte hue ye bat farmai" tum 5 cheezon ko 5 cheezon se qabl ghaneemat jano'
1: apni jawani ko burrhape se pehle
2: or apni sehat ko bemari se pehle
3: or apni khush'hali ko muhtaji(tangdasti) se pehle
4: or apni faraghat ko mashgooliat se pehle
5: or apni zindagi ko mot se pehle


So I am glad that I could at least comprehend some of my answers and that I shall be thankful to Allah for what I have.

1 comment:

  1. So except for a few things, you are a free elf now!
    Hopefully the hard work will pay off for you. You are so right, busy days do make us realize the value of free time.

    ReplyDelete